We’re trusted to protect international brands and celebrities. We’ve secured international events. We work with the New Zealand Police on a daily basis. But visit your local dairy or café, and odds are that we have cameras and an alarm system installed there, too.
- We make sure each and every client gets the undivided attention and high-level work they deserve.
- If you’re too busy to deal with anyone other than senior-level people, you’ll love working with us.
- We’re old school, and are strong advocates of face-to-face communication when possible. We also like to be on a first name basis with all clients.
- If something goes wrong, it’s not just your business in trouble – it’s ours. We understand that one unhappy client can have a chain reaction. Every issue is given the necessary resources for a timely solution.
- We didn’t get to where we are today by being lucky. We believe in a strong company culture and all of our people must meet stringent criteria.
- We’re not a patrol company that dabbles in technology, or a technology company that contracts out guards. We’re a true hybrid, and that enables us to see security from all angles.
- We’ve built longstanding relationships with our technology vendors; enabling us to pass wholesale rates on to our customers.
- Pay what you can afford to get the essential cover you require, and create something more comprehensive as your situation changes.
- We understand making every dollar count. Future-proofing is one thing; pitching you something you don’t need is another!
- Together, our leadership team brings more than 100 years of security experience to the table, including significant international experience working with multinationals.
- We strongly believe that we offer the greatest value to our clients. This is supported by the long list of businesses who have used Ironman for years without ever feeling the need to look elsewhere.
A small price to pay for Complete Peace of Mind. Looking for a Customised Deal? Just Ask!
Our experts will work with you to develop a solution that solves even the toughest of challenges. Get a Quote Today.
- Our intuitive smartphone app brings you mobile surveillance video right to your iOS® or Android™ tablet or smartphone.
- All cameras record in 1080p HD to give you the clearest possible footage. Using motion sensing technology prevents unnecessary recording, thus extending memory.
- Go wireless and give your business maximum security without the hassle of tearing holes in your wall, running wires or paying for expensive installations.
- With one-touch, remote control convenience, managing your security system has never been simpler. Disarm your system with one button, arm it with another or send a panic signal to our Control Centre.
- Multiple access options – ranging from swipe cards and PIN codes to biometric data such as fingerprints, and retina or voice recognition.
- Manage cardholders, including their access, cards and photo identification from a central system.
- Enforce OSH policies and compliance with government regulations.
- All of our solutions can be monitored by our 24/7 Control Centre.
- If your alarm is triggered, our Control Centre will action your nominated emergency response plan in seconds. This usually involves dispatching our First Response Team to your premises and alerting police.
- Whether you require a basic intrusion detection system, or wish to integrate Video Verification to provide early warning of an attempted burglary, we can help.
- The only active system that can protect you and your valuables in real-time. Discharges 250m³ of fog in only 16 seconds.
- A Fog Cannon™ fog machine can be integrated into an existing intruder alarm or installed as a stand-alone system and activated by panic button.
- Recommended by police and insurers as an approved method of deterrence and reducing stock loss. Lower your insurance premiums!
- We have carefully built a team of highly qualified professionals who can provide the level of security that our clients require, with an equally impressive level of communication, diplomacy and threat management.
- Whether your requirements call for 24/7 coverage or just someone to be on-site for a few hours a week, we can help.
- All of our guard & patrol services are backed by our comprehensive accountability program that ensures you are getting exactly what you are paying for.
Book a Free Site Audit and receive a no-obligation security plan for your business
We Come to You
As much as we love chatting on the phone, it’s always best to get one of our security consultants on-site to assess your requirements head-on.
We can discuss hypothetical pricing, sure, but due to the many factors involved in designing, installing and monitoring a robust security solution, we need to know the area we’re working with.
We Map Out your Site
One of our eagle-eyed security consultants will scope out the area you’re wanting to secure, and assess the best placements for cameras and sensors.
We’ve been doing this a long time and can accurately predict what criminals will do and how to remain one step ahead of their every move. We use that knowledge to your advantage.
You get a Free Security Plan
After assessing your requirements, we’ll send through a totally no-obligation Security Plan and pricing analysis. This is free for you to use however you feel necessary - whether you decide to go with us or not.
Our Security Plans are comprehensive, and take into account a multitude of security factors. We go the extra mile to ensure everything is easily understandable.